Tuesday 12 July 2011

In The Streets Of Paris Couture!

During Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week, some interesting fashion action was seen off the catwalks and time to take a look at it... I love the "I'm wearing" as it's often frustrating to like a look and not knowing where the pieces came from... You understood it right, to copy without moderation!!!

From random fashionistas to A-list celebrities, all reunited around the same love for Couture...


"I am wearing a Giambattista Valli dress with a vintage clutch."
Elisa Sednaoui, beautiful as usual...







































"I'm wearing a Lanvin dress."



































"I'm wearing Prada shoes with an Asos skirt, a Zara top, a Coach bag and Ralph Lauren sunglasses."



































"My bag is Balenciaga and I designed the dress myself."
LOVE THAT LOOK!




































"I'm wearing an All saints top and Acne top with Topshop jeans and a vintage bag from Paris."



































"I'm wearing custom gold cuff ankle bracelets, Prada shoes, a Yigal Azrouel dress and a Bottega Veneta clutch."



"I'm wearing a Balenciaga bag, Chloe jeans, a jacket by a Danish designer and Ray-Bans."




























"My outfit is Valentino."
Stylish New-Yorker, Olivia Palermo.
































No comments: