Tuesday 17 May 2011

My Cannes Crush

At the end of the festival, I will of course write an article in which I’ll feature my favorite red carpet looks from Cannes, but just couldn’t wait to present you my special "style crush" from Cannes, Elizabeth Olsen.

The young sister of the famous twins, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, was attending the festival to present the movie in which she starred, "Martha Marcy May Marlen" on the 15th of May.
I had never really heard of the young starlette and directly fell in love with her romantic and bohemian style on the red carpet. She was wearing a long white embroidered dress in a vintage inspiration by her sisters’ label, The Row.

Simply worn with flat sandals by Giuseppe Zanotti, Elizabeth clearly mastered her first red carpet appearance with just the perfect style and tone. She didn’t seem overdressed as some young star can sometimes be in order to try to appear older, she wasn’t taking herself too seriously, she was just like a typical 22 years old girl, and I loved that freshness and most of all…. Her dress!!!!!!


More on Cannes later…..

1 comment:

Kenza* said...

It is one of my favourite looks in Cannes festival too ! It's both simple and elegant ! I really love it !

Kenza
http://kenzafashionblog.blogspot.com