Tuesday 19 July 2011

Autumn Is Early!

Looking at the weather outside, grey and unexpectedly cold, I got in the mood of looking at what one of my favorite brand got for us next autumn. I took a look at Maje's collection and I must say that it nearly gave me the wish of seeing autumn actually come quicker.... Only a part of the collection is featured on the website but it already gives an idea of the tone and inspiration of the line. I was pleasantly surprised when I noticed the presence of col claudine (which I love from this summer) as well as leather used as small touches in an outfit. Also, the perfecto cut is reconducted for a soft biker look. Mix of textures and materials for audacious while sober pieces seem to be the name of the game. As for colors, red and orange seem to be the dominant tones this autumn.

Here is a little sneak peek of the collection (and my wishlist by the way ;-)





No comments: