Friday 15 July 2011

Harry Potter And The Fashionistas!

Yesterday night, I went to see the last chapter of the Harry Potter saga "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part:2" and as a huuuuge fan (note that I have also read all the books), I must admit that I was quite sad that it was actually over now. Even if I had finished all the books a long time ago, I considered the films as a prolongation of the pleasure. As a matter of fact, love the universe created by J.K Rowling which transports you million miles away without you even noticing it. I could go on and on about why I love this story and how the author has led us on in a delicate suspens for 7 episodes, but will rather stop and look at 2 trendy witches...

Emma Watson, aka Hermione Granger and Clémence Poésy, aka Fleur Delacour, have offered us nice outfits at the various Harry Potter Premiere. Very different styles for very different young ladies, a typical British and a typical French. Let's take a look.....


No comments: