Friday 12 August 2011

Enter Asos's Fashion Universe...

Asos.com isn't only a shopping website (that I visit everyday.... :-)) but a real fashion universe.
As a matter of fact, the site has evolved a lot in the past few months, adding new features which are meant to implicate every single fashion lover and visitor of the website...

Fashion is a big family and Asos.com seems to be playing on that field by proposing features where one is offered to create an outfit by picking up items from the website or elsewhere. I love the patchwork it results in and I picked here some of my favorites..... Not only do I like the items chosen, I also find very interesting the way they are disposed and, for some, the background used to create a real ambiance...


Should you wish to let your creativity free and come up with your own outfit or should you be interested in finding out where some of the clothes come from, click here.

Also, on the website, one can post his everyday looks... No need to be a fashion blogger or expert but just a fashion lover with the wish to share that love with everyone.
Here are 3 nice examples....



No comments: