Tuesday 25 October 2011

Wedding Season!


Haven't you noticed that in life often good things never come on their own?
By that I mean, when looking at your entourage haven't you identified a clear "wedding season" or "baby boom" at some point?? Well, for my part it feels completely that way!


After two years of blank, within only a few months a couple of my very good friends have decided to tie the knot next year. I couldn't be more excited for them as am loving this period not only to find them so happy but also as it gives me the chance to dive back in the wedding bells feeling..... As I have experienced that marvellous moment already it seems quite natural for me to share it with them... I know how it can be challenging to decide what kind of dress to go for or what theme to give to the floral arrangements or even which date to choose, as this date will follow you for all your life.... And I also know how these moments can generate some amount of stress...


But, Ladies, relax, sit back and enjoy these magical moments where anything is possible....



Talking about magical, take a look at some of Preston Bailey's (one of the best wedding designer in the world, click here for his website) wedding images... I have gotten few of my inspirations from his weddings...


ps: the best thing is actually to buy the book, you see above....







No comments: