Wednesday 8 February 2012

Be Jeweled!

Even though I do not buy jewels that often, I mostly stick to my classics which I wear all the time, I adore dreaming in front of beautiful pieces, creating a dream wishlist of earrings, bracelets, necklaces or rings, I would definitely imagine myself wearing... I must say that while I would always go for timeless and delicate diamond pieces which melt with perfection in one's personal style (like the one here below by Vanessa Tugendhaft, on the left at the second line), I often fall for character and original pieces which completely define an outfit... If I had to pick one style I love above all it would definitely be the "Art Deco" which these pieces represent perfectly...

I picked most of these from a selection at Vogue.fr (which has undergone a huge makeover, take a look at the new webiste, click here).



























































No comments: