Monday 27 February 2012

The Best Fashion Rule: NO RULES!

And this is exactly what seems to be J.Crew's mantra, as once more the US brand presents a youthful, free, colorful and utterly spontaneous collection... Prints are mixed, midi skirts are opposed to mini ones, silk materials to animal prints and knits... If you haven't adopted the brand already, now is the time too as I imagine this collection will be a huge success as it represents all the Spring trends in a personalized way...

For my part, I have been swamp away by the collection and could imagine myself wearing nearly every outfit... Also, I find interesting how they assemble different items in a way that I am sure few people would have thought to but which couldn't had been better!

Here are my favorite looks! Special crush for the pencil snakeskin skirt!!!




No comments: