Friday 25 March 2011

A Week With Lily!

Victoria Secret’s model Lily Aldridge shared her looks and sense of style during this month on Vogue.com, posting her outfits on a daily basis. Thus, giving us an insight on her fashion choices. I decided to feature here her looks doing the week which just ended!

Take a peek into Lily’s fashion week!


Monday


"Today I'm wearing Burberry glasses, a Stella McCartney shirt and blazer, a pair of J Brand jeans and Chloe flats"
Tuesday


"Today I'm wearing a Victoria's Secret white cotton shirt, a vintage belt and a pair of Isabel Marant shorts"
Wednesday


"Today I'm wearing a vintage dress from a shop in New York"
Thursday

"Today I'm wearing a Rag & Bone dress"
Friday

"Today I'm wearing a Topshop dress and a Chanel purse"















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see that the Victoria's angels are normal girls like us! pfffeeewww!!!