Tuesday 5 April 2011

Window Shopping!

As mentionned yesterday, I am all about "window shopping" these days, looking before acting...;-)

So, as I was doing just that the other day, I went to take a look at Zara's collection for this season, and, I must say that I was quite impressed. Not only you can find a huge variety of styles and looks but you get completely bluffed by this collection which sometimes seems to come out from lines by the biggest in the fashion world. As a matter of fact, you can very clearly see the inspirations from labels such as Celine, ChloĆ©, Stella McCartney,Valentino, Prada and so on. Don’t get me wrong, the collections don’t look as pale copies of the originals, the clothes are very well cut, the designs and materials very well thought and I must say that they have not much to envy to these others brands in matter of trend and look.

As a matter of fact, for a few seasons now, I find that Zara has taken one step further, while trying to seduce more by its precise and stylish lines than by its appeal as a “cheap” brand. On the downside, you will notice that the prices have in consequence stepped up a notch. But well, it’s still less than the other more expensive and selective brands. Don’t we love those high street brands as Zara, H&M, Topshop, Urban Outfitters, for giving us the opportunity of revamping our wardrobes season after season at a lesser price??

Take a look at my favorite models from the Zara collection. ( I took them from Zara’s website).








No comments: