Friday 27 May 2011

Street Chic...

As mentioned in my last article on street style, I find it interesting to feature near to the looks comments from the street styler herself about her look along with indication on what she is wearing… While I love commenting the looks myself and sharing with you my thoughts, I think that I will one more time leave the voice to them….


With spring here and summer kicking in very soon, it can be quite hard at the beginning of a new season to know how to dress as the weather changes, not knowing what to keep from last year or what to give away, as well as to find our own proper style in regards to the trends we are seeing everywhere… These are some reasons why looking at how some have interpreted the new season codes, incorporating them in their own personal style and lifestyle is soo interesting and most of all inspiring…


Here are my favorite looks from around the world.....




"I'm wearing trousers from a charity shop, a Zara belt, an H&M strappy top (which I cut the straps off), shoes from Primark and a charity shop bag. My favourite label is Laura Ashley and I would describe my style as a bit Sixties vintage, but a bit boyish as well."

























"My shirt is by Mink Pink and the leggings are from Topshop - as are the boots. The bag is from Katie Judith in Hong Kong. My style is simple with a lot of accessories - I love 
rings. These are from Muji, Agnes B and a local designer."

























"My outfit is my own label, Amuse - and then Alexander Wang shoes. My style is feminine and chic but not too girly. I am inspired by mood, not people. It's more about how I feel."


























"My brogues are from Office and the tights are from Marks & Spencer. The dress is from Primark and the jacket is Jaeger. I bought the shades from a vintage shop and the bag is from a charity shop"




















 


"I'm wearing sunglasses from Topshop, a top from Cos, dungarees from Brick Lane and shoes from Russell & Bromley. I think my socks are from Primark. My favourite designers are Richard Nicoll, Erdem and McQueen."

























 "I'm wearing jeans from Topshop, a vintage shirt and shoes from Russell & Bromley. My favourite designers are Alexander Wang, McQueen and Miu Miu."































"I'm wearing a Cheap Monday sweater, Levi's shorts, Ray-Ban sunglasses and Dr Marten shoes. My style is a little preppy but alternative."

























No comments: