Saturday 18 February 2012

Splash Of Colors!

While walking in the streets today, under a very grey sky, so grey that it seemed as if the day hadn't even arisen, I passed in front of a store showcase which directly enlightened all the surroundings by the vibrant splash of colors....

The Belgian brand, Essentiel, is all about color and isn't afraid to show it. From red derbies to electric blue vinyl bags passing by yellow oversized knits, every single item from the collection breathes spring...
I must say that I feel like it's a little to soon to start shopping for the next season, having just stopped bargain hunting for the winter pieces. However, various elements caught my eye and I'll make sure to remember that for my next visit to the store....
In the mean time, here is a peek at my favorite spring looks!


No comments: