Monday 7 March 2011

The Look To Dare!!

On the 4th of March during the Hogan by Karl Lagerfeld coktail party in Paris, a look has stand out and I couldn't not feature it on my blog as I admire the way the beautiful Elisa Sednaoui pulled off that look in a natural and effortless manner, for which she is known. Not everyone can have the pretention of being able to wear a tweed mini-short ensemble during a chic event, looking elegant and stylish.

Well, I guess that having Elisa’s A-M-A-Z-I-N-G body and face helps, but still it’s all about the inner class AND the accessories. By wearing sober black leather boots and a simple silver clutch (cleverly recalling the silver linings in her outfit), Elisa brings just the touch of casualness needed for a low-key and yet soooooooooooooooo audacious look!!!

One word: BRAVO!!



Who would dare that look??

No comments: