Thursday 26 May 2011

Dress Up With Issa!

I first discovered Issa as I completely fell in love with the colorful lace dresses, spotted on net-a-porter.com



I then wished to know more about that British brand and more particularly see what else they offered in their collection. And the surprise couldn’t have been better, as I came across an entire collection of colorful, inventive, unique and elegant dresses. As a matter of fact, splashes of colors associated with audacious cuts and precious materials could describe in a few words the array of dresses available. While the lace dresses are a real Must-Have, much of the others are also really interesting and clearly worth notifying.

Hence, take a look at the models which have caught all my attention!


For all of you seduced as I am, you will be happy to know that the E-Shop will soon be available!

No comments: