Saturday 14 May 2011

Would You Dare?

After Blake Lively (click here to se my previous article), time for another Gossip Girl star to surprise by an audacious choice of dress....

As a matter of fact, Jessica Szohr decided to go for a quite revealing dress at a Hollywood party. If one would have described that dress to me, without seeing at the picture, I would have directly thought that the outfit would turn out very vulgar and extremely tasteless... However, I am quite surprised as I do not find her vulgar and even quite like the dress on her. She managed to pull that look off, like Blake did too, and I guess that not everyone could have done it that way.
Also, I love the derbies worn with that dress as they are just the perfect details bringing the look down a notch to a more low key and less sophisticated style.... Perfect choice!




Would YOU dare? If so, click here to shop!

No comments: