Friday 17 February 2012

Collection Crush!

As I won't broadcast every single runway show of the Winter 12/13 collections, I decided to share with you my personal favorites, collections that have caught my eye in a singular way and which have seduced me...

And I will start with Marchesa... Just one look at the pictures I have selected below and you will understand... The collection is completely breathtaking and while the line is extremely rich in the wide range of fabrics and colors, with the cuts and lines being challenged in every model, the ensemble appears as a spectacular style exercise. Every piece is unique with sophistication meeting a certain edginess. It is a collection in which risk had been taken, where leather meets tulle as well as transparency meets metallic fabrics...

As images speak louder than words... Look for yourself...
































































































No comments: